This is me scrambling to get this review done before the justea crowd funder finishes! It’s finishing up today!!!! I was planning to do this earlier this week, but my computer got bricked!

I finally got most of my computer running.. though when writing this review, I realized I lost all my fonts. Sigh @ clean install reformats.

On to the tea – this tea is great! I enjoyed it much more than just the base. The bergamont got rid of some of the dryness in this tea.
Very much no frills in this blend: no blue cornflowers and lumps of orange peel – just good quality berg oil and tea.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/kathryne-earl-grey-black-tea-justea-oolong-owl-tea-review/

btw, the colour of this tea is gorgeous!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA