800th tasting note!

I’m surprised how much tea I got out of this bag, I have 1 more serving left after this! This cup is pretty good, iwth a creamy feel of the guayusa and sweet apricot, I added some german rock sugar and a cinnamon stick. OMG, I have so many cinnamon sticks from last year’s xmas and wedding gifts.

I haven’t been drinking as much guayusa and mate these days. I’ve been watching my caffeine since I feel overloaded on some days. Though today is busy so I felt open to have a cup. I got a job interview that I’m iffy on – the commute was worse than I thought it was when I applied, but I’m trying it out to the interview today to see how it is. Sigh.

TEArender

Good luck with the job

mrmopar

And I have just made 100… I guess I got a ways to go…Good luck on the job too!!!

Comments

TEArender

Good luck with the job

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA