Oh yeah! I needed a treat this morning. Yesterday’s interview was almost 2 hours long and was just questions. I admittedly was eyeing if I could install a zojirushi in my cubical if I got this job. I had to bomb home, grab my jiujitsu gear and bolt to class. I then passed out after all that.

I did 1/2t of this matcha with a 1/2 scoop of Caramel Matchaccino, mixed with soy milk. AMAZING! I didn’t need sugar, and since this pumpkin pie matcha is really spiced, the spices were not as strong and rounded out with the caramel.

Yum, healthy matcha and caffeine! Better than treating myself iwth that pumpkin pie fudge I made.

Iced

Pumpkin pie fudge? OMG drool

I bet matcha could be incoporated into a fudge recipe and I bet it would be DELISH!

Awkward Soul

http://auntpegsrecipebox.blogspot.com/2010/10/pumpkin-spice-fudge.html recipe I used. Really rich!

Oooh matcha fudge would be deadly!

Thank you for the recipe! :D

OMGsrsly

Ooo, that looks good. I love how one of your considerations is how you will drink tea at work! :)

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Drooling! The tea and the fudge!

Comments

Stephanie

Pumpkin pie fudge? OMG drool

Awkward Soul

Oooh matcha fudge would be deadly!

Thank you for the recipe! :D

OMGsrsly

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Drooling! The tea and the fudge!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA