A very neat tea! I admittedly drink more Chinese and Japanese greens, so I was excited to try this fair trade, organic Sri Lanka tea out.

I didn’t get the leather notes others described, but I got some fantastic lychee and floral flavors!
Especially in the resteep, the lychee flavor tasted like all the milk out of a lychee was extracted into this tea. This tea is backed up with a stern grassy flavor that add some strength, as well as some bitterness to this tea.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/idulgashinna-ceylon-green-tea-single-origin-teas-oolong-owl-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA