This was quite a fun, complex, and tasty unflavored green tea that is quite different than your standard green teas.

Totally had some battles about what this tea is. Technically, it’s a green as it is processed as green tea. It kind of looks like a white, slightly tastes like a white with hay and floral notes. Though, White Monkey has some green tea qualities like buttery vegetal corn. This tea also reminds me of a silver bud raw pu’er with its similarities to white tea and good resteep ability, though White Monkey tastes more fresh.

A great tea for a seasoned tea lover to explore, but also White Monkey is a nice, light tea for a new tea drinker to try.

Full review on my blog, the Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/white-monkey-tea-little-red-cup-tea-co-oolong-owl-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA