Sipdown!
I’ve been buying so much 52 Teas these days, so I’ve been trying to finish off some of the older teas. This last cup came out meh with not much noticable flavor unlike previous cups from this fun, tasty tea blend.

However, it could be maybe I have a cold and its messing my taste again. It was to be expected I’d pick up some kind of plague while on the ship. I freaked out days before the cruise on getting a flu shot.
Ahh, I really miss the ship and I’m harassing the tea hating husband to book another cruise. I’m missing those fantastic desserts. Hmm, maybe I should make cookies? No, totally on diet after all that cruise food! More dessert tea!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA