Yes a rhubarb tea! This one has real lumps of rhubarb in it too!

Rhubarb & Cream has a real rhubarb flavor that mostly takes like undercooked rhubarb pie filling. I do like the rhubarb tang in this tea however wished there was more creamy flavor present.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/rhubarb-cream-tea-whittard-chelsea-oolong-owl-tea-review/

Stephanie

I love rhubarb :)

gmathis

If I’ve ever had it prepared properly, I’ve forgotten. Pretty common at family dinners when I was a kid, right up there with gooseberry pie, and occasionally persimmon.

Comments

Stephanie

I love rhubarb :)

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA