This was a sample from awhile back that got lost in the shuffle and bottom of my tin of oolongs. Oops!

I did a couple rounds in my yixing pot which were really good. First couple were quite light with later ones being sweet and almost marshmallow like. I ran out of time as I was going to a beading party (making bracelets) to be whisked off to jiujitsu, so I put the leftover leaves in a tea thermos and finished it off. Those steepings were really good – great intense flavor with creamy sweet and floral notes.

Ugg, mostly better though still congested. Nothing like doing stretching and breathing hard as theres so much congestion.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA