Having this tea for breakfast and for crocheting time. I finished my last amigurumi commission yesterday, so finally I can work on my own project, which is another owl. After him and maybe another one, back to working on my best friend’s mittens and my mystery shawl of pain.

Some days this tea is great, nice malty flavor that doesn’t get bitter. It works so well in a travel thermos, which I’m using right now because I’m lazy!

Boiling
tigress_al

Crocheting and tea!! One of my favourite combos as well!

Comments

tigress_al

Crocheting and tea!! One of my favourite combos as well!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA