I sipped away at this oolong while I worked on some christmas knitting. Ugg, I’m watching a kdrama, City Hunter, and I get so zoned into it that I stop knitting! The pair of fingerless mittens I’m making are quick, but I only seem to get a couple rows an episode! Grr!

Anyways, this is a very nice oolong. I’m thinking me and roasty dark oolongs are best friends. They also pair very well with cookies!

MissB

Ooh, Christmas knitting! Me too. :) So many hats. SO MANY HATS. Fingerless mittens are a good idea.

Awkward Soul

I’m working on this pattern http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/catching-butterflies

last year I made SOO many ornament sized knitted socks and mittens. I thought I was gonna go blind knitting that tiny!

OMGsrsly

Those are SO pretty! Ugh, dare I get out my knitting?

So beautiful!

Comments

MissB

Awkward Soul

OMGsrsly

Those are SO pretty! Ugh, dare I get out my knitting?

So beautiful!

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA