Well, I’m flailing about this morning.
This week I need to clean the house for thanksgiving guests. I also have to work on an Oolong Owl Special this week. And what happens?

I wake up, check my email and see MEGA YARN SALE AT KNITPICKS! So I spent hours going through yarn and loading my cart. I now have enough yarn to make like 25 owls and like half a dozen mittens and hats. Too bad there was no lace yarn I liked on sale. I didn’t even eat breakfast. Sigh, so I’m set back a couple hours today.

So, I had this matcha, made latte hot, with a couple cookies for breakfast. White chocolate comes out creamy, but I think this matcha pairs better mixed with another flavor for added creamyness.

Dinosara

Ooh, I need to pick up some yarn for xmas knitting… thanks for the heads up about the sale!

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I totally went overboard on my order. 4 balls of Chroma and a couple of their new Caspian circulars, just because they are so pretty. Me, Tea and Yarn have issues LOL.

Comments

Dinosara

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA