drank Turtle Cheesecake by 52teas

Oolong Owl’s Black Tea Week!

I was trying to get an unflavored tea reviewed, but ran out of time due to mass amounts of vacuuming that had to be done. Ugg, I hate vacuuming!

Turtle Cheesecake? Yum! Steeped up plain, I enjoyed the black tea base with end sips that tasted like chocolate, buttery caramel and nuts. Sadly, no cheesecake.
Once I added some german rock sugar, the cheesecake flavoring came out, but less nutty flavor. Overall, I wish the cheesecakeyness was stronger, but overall a nice dessert tea.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/turtle-cheesecake-black-tea-52-teas-oolong-owl-tea-review/
Amigurumi turtles!

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA