I bought an 1oz of this pu’er with my last Mandala order. I snuck a bit in my travel tumbler on my way onto the cruise and it was fantastic! Super creamy!
Anyways, I wanted a pu’er to drink while I cook and bake for Thanksgiving. I fired up the kettle when I was working on the pumpkin pie (while the turkey was getting put into the BBQ for smoking). I got at least 6 resteeps up to having my yixing pot next to me on the table at dinner. I love how this tea is earthy, yet mellow sweet. The creamyness is my favorite part, it’s like drinking milk!
After dinner, I ordered a whole cake since Mandala’s Black Friday code kicked in. I really want to to a full blog tea review on this pu’er sometime, just yeah, this pu’er is awesome!

Boiling
Garret

This makes me so happy to know that you are digging this tea. I am obsessed with it, myself, unable to let a day go by without drinking it. The entire blend was sent to a lab and 3rd party tested. This is as clean as tea gets: zero parts per million of anything other than tea! This is what we are focusing on. I have also recently secured more mao cha for further pressings that will happen in 2014. So when I read your reviews, I feel even more validated that we are on the right trajectory for creating teas that are truly satisfying the great people who are our customers! Thank you for this.

Your pal,

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Keep those tasty pu’ers comin’ Garret and I’ll be flailing about with my pu’er pick buying them!

Comments

Garret

Your pal,

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA