Woot, TY Brewteally Sweet for a sample of this!

I always wanted to try this tea, but never felt like ordering 50g online. Come on DT, open a shop in Southern California!

I found the steeping instructions a little scary for a white tea, but I put faith in it, and steeped for 5 minutes with 200f water. Cookie Dough sips in light and really walnutty with an aftertaste of cookie dough! Pretty neat, though overall a little watered down despite me overleafing. I find this quite similar to DT’s Buttercream, with a hint of chocolate and without the chamomile.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

My pleasure:) and agreed about the David’s in so cal!!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

My pleasure:) and agreed about the David’s in so cal!!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA