Oh man, this tea is good! This taste so much different than other golden tipped blacks I’ve had. I think this tea is all golden tip than black! (totally check out the photos I took on my blog entry)

Golden Fleece’s flavor is quite nice: kinda nutty, little spice and lots of sweet vanilla and marshmallow root like flavor. Also a really nice silky texture to this tea. The silky creamy aftertaste sticks throughout all the infusions. I’m talking 17 infusions here!

In sum, Golden Fleece is like drinking liquid gold!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/golden-fleece-verdant-tea-oolong-owl-tea-review/

Sigh, all these tasty blacks I’ve been drinking makes me feel like I should buy another yixing pot for black tea. Argg!

Boiling
Roughage

Well, you can never have enough teapots! ;)

CHAroma

OMG! That new shaded brown owl is super cute too! I may have to buy one of these from you…and by “one” I mean one HUNDRED! LOL!

Comments

Roughage

Well, you can never have enough teapots! ;)

CHAroma

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA