MmmMMmmm mushy cooked rhubarb tea. So delicious!
Uggg, I feel asif my fingertips have been sanded off from yarn. I’ve been crocheting all the time over the holiday weekend. The inlaws dropped that I should crochet a couple things for gifts to be mailed to family. At the same time, I got commissions coming in that need to be done for christmas. Waaah, busy time! Now that my hands had enough crocheting for the night, time to relax with some good tea.
Man, gravity hates this rooibos. The lighter petally bits keep floating to the top in the bag.

(if you haven’t seen my Oolong Owl tea blog review of this tea, http://oolongowl.com/rhubarb-custard-from-bluebird-tea-co-tea-review/

Veronica

You have my sympathies for your poor hands! I’ve had to start wearing a thermoskin glove to help my sore wrist when I’m not crocheting, but no matter what I do for my hands they feel dry and unhappy.

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I usually put on hand lotion when I crochet, but I’m crocheting with white yarn and I’m a little paranoid I’ll stain the yarn. I put treatment hand lotion/cuticle balm on last night, but that didn’t help the acrylic yarn rubbed fingers.

Comments

Veronica

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA