Yes, GABA Oolong! Finally! I’ve been looking for awhile for this stuff, and with my TTC order awhile back I snagged this tea along with many others.

I couldn’t find steeping instructions on TTC, so I did it gaiwan style and cold steeped. Cold steep of GABA oolong is quite good – tarty green strawberry flavor! However, I’m slowly adapting to the California “cold” weather so I felt too chilly drinking it – until summer!

Gaiwan steeping, GABA oolong was quite nice. Thick texture, lots of raisin and green strawberry notes. A little medicinal aftertaste, but it isn’t that strong. Overall, a pretty neat tea and very different from green and roasted oolongs.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/organic-gaba-oolong-taiwan-tea-crafts-oolong-owl-tea-review/

200 °F / 93 °C

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA