It is interesting to watch “cold” weather and rain grind my city (Long Beach California) to a halt, especially since I’m from Vancouver Canada, which is technically a rainforest and rains all the time. Yesterday’s busy plans got all messed up as one event I went to barely anyone attended due to rain. Another thing cancelled as it was raining and outdoors. Then other plans cancelled. Here’s to today being better, it’s “cold” 14c (LOL) but not raining at least.

Nutty love for breakfast with an english muffin sandwich! Mmmm, love this tea, it came out caramelly nice and nutty today. Yum, a great start to a “cold” day! See previous notes or my blog post for a full review http://oolongowl.com/nutty-love-black-tea-steep-city-teas-oolong-owl-tea-review/

OMGsrsly

Haha. It’s not raining in Vancouver now! I’m going out for a nice long walk, and it’s -3C and trying to be sunny.

Comments

OMGsrsly

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA