This tea is for coffee drinkers. Whether you are trying to cut down coffee and move into drinking tea, or enjoy the odd cup of coffee, Coco Creme black would be a nice coffee flavored tea for you. My dad is visiting from Canada for the holidays in a few days and he will LOVE this tea as a coffee and chai drinker.

There is a watery chocolate flavor up front, followed up with a nice brisk black tea base. The base is my fav part of this tea! The tea then has a strong coffee and creamy flavor that is a little tart and dry. It’s like having a chocolate tea slowly turn into a cup of coffee! I wish there was more chocolate (and less coffee) in the blend. Since I’m not a coffee drinker, this was too coffee for me. I can see this being a decent latte though.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/cocoa-creme-black-tea-simple-loose-leaf-oolong-owl-tea-review/

hmmm..

Interesting!

we haven’t ordered from here yet right terri?

Terri HarpLady

nope, not yet! But I did place an order with A & D, restocking all our favorites plus the Screee!!

(also i totally just spent like 10 mins revisiting all of awkward soul’s knitting/crochet stuff..good times!)

Terri HarpLady

I used to crochet. I’d really like to learn to knit, if I only I had more time!

Awkward Soul

I’m working on a new knitting pattern right now. Top secret! I’m also rebuilding the crochet/knitting blog once the holidays are over.

Cavocorax

Exciting! I love your owls – I was thinking I’d like to try making them once I finally learn crochet, but know I know you have knitting patterns I’ll be keeping an eye out on your blog/ravelry.

Cavo….I wannnna turtle!! (Cause I can’t have a boomkin….)

Comments

hmmm..

Interesting!

we haven’t ordered from here yet right terri?

Terri HarpLady

I used to crochet. I’d really like to learn to knit, if I only I had more time!

Awkward Soul

Cavocorax

Cavo….I wannnna turtle!! (Cause I can’t have a boomkin….)

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA