drank Unknown Pu-erh Cake by Unknown

I had some pu’er as a sample from the tea festival. This one is from Bana Tea Co, but I’m really not sure what tea it is, just says “pu’er” and it tastes like a ripe one. Pretty good stuff, not fermenty and a little smooth.

I’m on a quest: get dad to drink pu’er. I know he’ll like it and it will be good for him. However, so far its just been chais and coffee for him. He escaped this round, but SOOOON!

I also put a tea package together for my best friend’s boyfriend with one pu’er in it. yeah!

Boiling

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA