MMmmmm holiday tea!

Very gingery out of the package! Steeped, it’s tastes just like a spicy gingerbread cookie. The flavor gets closer to cookie like with sweetener and is even better with milk. Forget buying a gingerbread latte at the coffee shop, this tea is better!

Santa’s gingerbread holiday tea would be much loved by chai drinkers as the level of spice is quite nice. I will be drinking this tea on christmas!

Full review with lots of christmas tea owl pictures on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/santas-gingerbread-holiday-tea-simple-loose-leaf-oolong-owl-tea-review/
Nooo, they are attacking the gingerbread house kit!

OMGsrsly

That tea sounds awesome! It’s going on my list. :D

Cavocorax

I clicked to see the owl attack, and then I nearly died of cute.

Terri HarpLady

What Cavo said…

Comments

OMGsrsly

That tea sounds awesome! It’s going on my list. :D

Cavocorax

I clicked to see the owl attack, and then I nearly died of cute.

Terri HarpLady

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA