Yum.
I think my body wants to be on that cruise ship to Hawaii right now. Yesterdays Zen Tea’s Coconut Oolong and today’s Steep City’s Coconut Grove. I wanna start the fun parts of preparing for a trip: selecting clothes and shoes and tea. But I’m stuck writing instructions for the bunny babysitter, writing cheques for bills and last minute birthday and wedding cards (uggg, it was really hard to find a good wedding card for a same sex couple, it really shouldn’t be this hard!)

Yum. Love the coconut and floral flavor of this tea. I’m actually a little low and I could use more. Maybe when I’m back from the cruise, I intend to put a major dent in my tea stash during my vacation!

(see previous notes for review or blog post http://oolongowl.com/coconut-grove-from-steep-city-teas-tea-review/ )

Anna

How about a pineapple oolong next? It seems cruisy for sure.

Comments

Anna

How about a pineapple oolong next? It seems cruisy for sure.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA