I’m sailing today! Though, I had a rough day yesterday saying good bye to my bunny Benson, as I had to leave him with the inlaws for babysitting. He’s been a terror the last few days as I think he knows if I’m packing for something. Man I wish I pack the bunny to go with me. He can go attack the salad bar at the buffet and terrorize our room steward.
However, I did pack LOTS of tea with the goal to drink all of it and buy more while in Hawaii.

Now, I’m down to last minute packing and very efficient. I even drank tea while I was straightening my hair. Though, good chance I got therma spray in my cup of GMS. Still tastes fine, I think. I need some high energy tea to keep me going today. Love the citrus flavor of this tea. Gah, now my cup is empty. Let’s go for another round! I’m on vacation after all.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA