drank SoHo Blend by Harney & Sons

I had a sampling of this tea before my vacation and wrote a review on it that posted while I was somewhere in the middle of the pacific ocean. When I got back, I promptly finished the remainder of my sample.

Very nice tea! Pretty dry leaf with pink amaranth petals. Steeped up, SoHo Blend smells like hot chocolate. The flavor has a great malty black tea base with a smooth chocolate flavor. There is a hint of sweet coconut and floral adding a nice sophistication to the tea. With that said, super tasty! I could be convinced to purchase more of this tea – highly recommended for a chocolately dessert tea lover! I actually like this blend more than all the other H&S teas I’ve tried so far!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/soho-blend-from-harney/

Yvonne

Oh wow – I’d love to try this! I love Harney and Sons tea.

VariaTEA

This definitely is a delicious Harney tea. My favourite as well. Although I quite enjoy Vanilla Comoro and Boston Blend.

Awkward Soul

I got Vanilla Comoro to try next. So far I’ve had Fruits d’alasce, Bangkok, Love Life, and Tokyo and this SoHo Blend was the best by far!

VariaTEA

I actually haven’t tried any of those. I have tried some of the popular ones like Florence and Paris and I prefer SoHo to those.

Vanilla Comoro is best with milk in my opinion but it can be off if not brewed properly. In fact, I really didn’t like it when I first had it but it has grown on me since then.

Boston Blend is a nice tea for everyday because it is fruity but not over-the-top. It is a nice balanced flavor. Very different from SoHo though which is so chocolatey and sweet.

VariaTEA

If you ever want to try some, I just bought 4 oz so I think I can spare a cup or two to send your way :)

Lynxiebrat

I liked Vanilla Comoro..it tasted good with my almond milk. Though I mostly prefer my tea with just sugar or sugar substitute. Boston Blend is on my looong list of H&S teas I would love to try.

pyarkaaloo

thank you Oolong Owl! because of your review, i have now added this to my shopping list :)

Comments

Yvonne

Oh wow – I’d love to try this! I love Harney and Sons tea.

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA