Geeze, I get sick too much, but this was expected. In Hawaii I was a little sick, but post cruise my husband is now pretty sick and he must of mutated to me. Something about being stuck on a boat with the same people for awhile.
So, I spent the day watching kdramas and eating Canadian snacks family brought over during christmas.
Might as well treat myself to some fun tea to match the crazy kdramas I’m watching (Pretty Man). Nice blueberry tangy flavor!

oh noes! booooo on sick!

also..just so you know. I keep staring at flights to hawaii and i fully blame you. sigh

__Morgana__

Feel better.

tigress_al

Feel better soon!

Yvonne

Oh no :( Feel better soon! A great cup of tea makes everything a little brighter though :)

Comments

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA