Slow morning. It looks like this week will be more normal since I’m not sick anymore, nor the husband. Though, the weird thing is that my husband’s work contract ended, and during his downtime, he’s farting around the house. Maybe this be a good time to teach him how to make me a good cup of tea?

I haven’t had a good Earl Grey in awhile and I found myself craving it this morning. I took a chance on some bagged earl grey on the ship and it was disgustingly bitter and flat citrus. Yum, luckily I have good earl grey at home! I like the creamy and the smooth black tea base. No flat or bitter at all! I dug up my blog review on this tea if you want to read more http://oolongowl.com/earl-grey-heaven-from-the-persimmon-tree-tea-review/

__Morgana__

Did your husband make this one for you? :-)

Awkward Soul

He wasn’t awake yet, I’ll try soon. He’s offered in the past but I’ll need to arrange the tea stash better for him to find the tea I want.

Yvonne

I love it when that Earl Grey craving hits :)

Comments

__Morgana__

Did your husband make this one for you? :-)

Awkward Soul

Yvonne

I love it when that Earl Grey craving hits :)

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA