Yay Steepster select! Was I supposed to drink these in order? This was my first one.

Fantastic colour! A vibrant buzzy green! Very fresh flavor, smooth, creamy, grassy, vegetal, buttercup floral, buttery and a bit of unami nutty. This was the tea I liked the least in the box, but was otherwise a pretty good green.

Full review of the Steepster Select Dec 2013 box on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/steepster-select-january-2014-teas-oolong-owl-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA