drank Wuyishan Black by Steepster

Steepster Select!

This tea was pretty unique! Smokey apple wood, smooth and cherry with a little astringency at the end. It seems like the perfect tea to sip on, while I watch my husband grill steaks. I’d drink this with a rare steak – the pairing would be lovely!

Ugg, reminds me how my husband eats his steaks blue now. I blame the cruiseship for spoiling him rotten.

Back to the tea, I found this tea to be highlight of the box as it was a unique black tea experience!

Full review of the Steepster Select Dec 2013 box on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/steepster-select-january-2014-teas-oolong-owl-tea-review/

__Morgana__

Geez. My fingers are now itching to join Steepster Select. Must resist for now. :-(

Comments

__Morgana__

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA