I got this tea as part of the recent 75% off Teavana sale, it is hard to pass up that good of a sale! I wanted more oolong blends anyways.

So, opening the package – BOOM MEGA CHEMICAL ARTIFICIAL SMELL. Ew. The tea steeped up a cloudy gold orange with lots of white and dark cloudy debris. Steeped up, very pear flavored, like pear fruit juice, with a little green oolong flavor. A little on the sweet side, I’d personally not add any additional sweetener.

Resteeped, not very pear flavor, but oolong and weird tart taste. I wouldn’t resteep this tea next time. I didn’t expect this tea to resteep that well as it’s pretty fruit salad chunk mix.

Hmmm, I both like and dislike this tea. Maybe iced it’ll be much better. I like the pear flavor, but don’t like it’s really artificial of a flavor.

Lynxiebrat

LOL. Your review of this tea is kind of like mine, except alittle more on the like side.

Comments

Lynxiebrat

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA