I found this Earl Grey to be a little different than other earl greys I’ve had. This one is heavy on the bergamont, probably the most bergamonty earl I’ve drank.
The bergamont here also has more of an orange edge to it that I haven’t had in an earl grey before. All this made with oil – this tea has no frills such as blue cornflowers or citrus pieces.
Really nice Earl Grey if you love lots of bergamont!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/just-organic-tea-oolong-owl-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA