This tea is really really good! So many awesome things going on – first off, really attractive packaging. Mountain Organic Indonesian Black also smells fantastic while being steeped – the smell filled my entire kitchen!
The taste was like a journey, each resteep being different. The first steeping was malty, rich, smooth, cedar, sap, amber, honey, spicy and smokey. The resteeps got sweeter, smoother and creamy. Very nice tea. I hope I remember to buy a tin after I try their Oolong and I clear out my stash.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/mountain-organic-indonesian-black-tea-tea-sea-oolong-owl-tea-review/
Pics of the Tea at Sea sail boat!

Boiling 2 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML
Ze_Teamaker

Amber Cedar (8^o)

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

Amber Cedar (8^o)

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA