mmmMMmm! Sips in a nice sweet candied pineapple with a light cakey flavor! Very nice! I find the pineapple and cake flavors go great with the shou mei base, which is light, sweet and slightly flowery.
The only thing is I’m not sure if I didnt’ know it was already supposed to be Angel food cake I would of noticed. It does taste like cake, but hey, it works since it’s a white tea!

Arg, I was going to actually try and review this tea while in Hawaii, but the water water temperature was too unreliable on the ship.

Overall, very tasty! If I didn’t have so much tea, I’d buy another if it was in stock.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA