mmmMMmm! Sips in a nice sweet candied pineapple with a light cakey flavor! Very nice! I find the pineapple and cake flavors go great with the shou mei base, which is light, sweet and slightly flowery.
The only thing is I’m not sure if I didnt’ know it was already supposed to be Angel food cake I would of noticed. It does taste like cake, but hey, it works since it’s a white tea!

Arg, I was going to actually try and review this tea while in Hawaii, but the water water temperature was too unreliable on the ship.

Overall, very tasty! If I didn’t have so much tea, I’d buy another if it was in stock.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA