drank Palekaiko by Lupicia

Woot, finally reviewing the exclusive Lupicia Hawaii tea blends! Palekaiko, wowwee, is for the ginger lovers out there. The ginger here is on the strong and spicy side, that eventually smooths out with mango and passionfruit end of sip.

Sweetented, this tea tastes like eating sugar crusted dried ginger, with the odd dried mango strip. The passion fruit flavor is pretty good too. I found this blend to be pretty yummy, but yeah, you’d want to be a ginger lover or you’ll find this blend a little too potent.

Full review of this tea, and pictures of the whole Lupicia Hawaii collection, at my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/exclusive-lupicia-hawaii-original-tea-blends-collection-lupicia-oolong-owl-tea-review/

Stephanie

Sounds good! I love intense ginger!

Comments

Stephanie

Sounds good! I love intense ginger!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA