Omg, I haven’t had this tea in like forever it feels. So delicious, malty, dark chocolate, nutty, roasty, snuggly and happy. I need it today, I’m running off little sleep today and this cup of tea is a blanket substitute.

I know I’ve reviewed this for Oolong Owl.. /searches. Ah ha! http://oolongowl.com/laoshan-black-chocolate-genmaicha-from-verdant-tea-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA