(for review of this pu’er, please see my previous notes).

Sip down! This pu’er served me well, a go to for some nice ripe pu’er. OMG, ummm, I managed to cut and irritate the inside of my throat by swallowing my multivitamin this morning. Seriously! I figured I should get some pu’er in me to help out with the irritation, which has helped some it seems.
Taste wise today, not much I can taste and on the light amber side – could be my throat or the fact I underleafed as I only had a little left.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA