drank SBT: Maple Bacon by 52teas

BACON. Well, I’m not a big bacon fan – those vegan years in university molded me to not being a big meat eater. Though, I am always up for trying new, wild things! I got this SBT as part of the kickstarter, for fun. Not too long ago, I had some really GROSS rotting death bacon soda, so I was worried about this tea being not that great.
Turns out – this iced tea isn’t that bad. It’s got a savory hint (more apparent if sampled hot), but lots of nice malty maple flavor. Makes a good southern iced tea. Overall quite happy that it’s a fun convo piece for being bacon, enoough savory for interest, and easy to drink (and not scary).

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/maple-bacon-iced-tea-southern-boy-teas-zoomdweebies-oolong-owl-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA