My first lapsang souchong (that wasn’t in a blend). Well, this stuff is wild! Smokey, charred earth, malty and mega wood flavor! You definitely need to like smokey teas to try this one! What impressed me the most about this tea is the colour – simply gorgeous glowing reddy golden brown!

It’s my first LS, so I’m not really sure how it stacks up against ofthers. On a personally level, I find the crazy factor really fun, but not sure if I like it, if that makes any sense. LS seems to be a tea that needs to grow on you.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/lapsang-souchong-persimmon-tree-oolong-owl-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA