TY MissB for this tea! I thought this was a black, took one sip and was like ooooooo! pu’er! Nicely rich, chocolately and earthy. Very good, though I am partial to pu’er and interested in pu’er blends. I may have to secure some more of this tea. I’ve been feeling under the weather the last few days and this perked me up a bit.

MissB

Aw, I’m so happy that it perked you up. Did I send you any of their Caramel Pu-erh? Also very tasty.

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

you did! I’m waiting for the perfect day to try that one!

Comments

MissB

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

you did! I’m waiting for the perfect day to try that one!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA