drank Lanikai by Lupicia

Yum! This tea is nice and reminds me of Hawaii. I was chatting with my husband and his friends and the topic of Honolulu came up and it made me miss Honolulu. When I got home, I needed to have something from the hawaii collection.

The tin is super cute with pic of whales and turtles. The dry leaf even matches with blue corn flowers and cute blobby blue sugar lumps.

The base is nice and rich black, made really smooth with the sweet vanilla flavor. There is a glimpse of tropical going on, a pineapple sweet peak end of sip. The coconut flavor also perks up end of sip, also adding extra creamyness. Very smooth and nice blend. Uggg, I need to go back to Honolulu!!

TeaBrat

me toooo

waaaaant! lol

Comments

TeaBrat

me toooo

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA