I AM BEATING MYSELF UP FOR NOT TRYING THIS TEA SOONER! Sooo good! The dry leaf smells like a strawberry milkshake. Chocolate Strawberry Puer steeped up tastes like melted milk chocolate over an earthy pu’er base. End of sip, a really nice tart strawberry takes over and lingers for awhile.

The pu’er base is key here – it’s mellow and not fermented at all. Perfect for someone wanting to try pu’er. Its rich enough to be able to ID it as pu’er, but not too wild so it pairs well with the chocolate. Also, Chocolate Strawberry Pu’er tastes just like those japanese Meiji strawberry chocolates.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/chocolate-strawberry-puer-lupicia-oolong-owl-tea-review/

Boiling 1 min, 45 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Anna

I am SO EXCITED there is so much Lupicia love on my dash lately!

Dkcox50

Yum! I agree that’s it is a very tasty tea! I’m on my second bag…have been drinking this tea for about a year and a half. Will probably always want to have some around.

Comments

Anna

I am SO EXCITED there is so much Lupicia love on my dash lately!

Dkcox50

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA