I received this tea as part of the Steepsteristas’ Yarn and Tea Swap! So pumped to try this tea – I was on the verge of doing an order, but since A&D didn’t take paypal, plus the large tin sizes, it was enough for me to back off for now.

This is pure malty goodness. First sip was, “now that’s a black tea!” Very bold, smooth yet sharp. Malty, little raisin notes with a brisk finish. Slight creamyness too. Small amount of dryness at the end.

Yum! Now I need to sample more of A&Ds teas, or just cave in with an order!

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

i can send you samples of the ones i have if you want…though i won’t be able to do anything until the first weekend in may

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA