An excellent iced tea! Flirt With me is a green rooibos with mango, papaya, passion fruit and rose petals. The flavor is mostly the tropical fruits – the mango papaya blend nicely together, and there is quite a bit of passion fruit flavor (if iced).
The green rooibos is in the background, but has a nice brothy green earthyness to it. The blend is a little watery, but that seems to happen with rooibos blends, but is countered if prepared iced and heavier on the tea.

Pretty good – the price is right ($4.50 for 2oz) and makes a tasty iced tea. I’ll be drinking this all summer!

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/flirt-steep-city-teas-oolong-owl-tea-review/

Iced 5 min, 0 sec
Suziqzer

Love it when they have fun names!

Comments

Suziqzer

Love it when they have fun names!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA