Wow, a lovely sweet spice wuyi medium roast oolong!
I’m planning a Mandala order, with that said, sipping down all the samples I have just in case I want to order more of those samples! (or in a few cases, setting aside to review for Oolong Owl)

I believe I requested this sample an order or two ago. Very delicious oolong, I love how sweet it is, with interesting milky quality to it. Resteeps nicely with no dryness. Quite addicting of a tea as well. I’d say this is one of the nicest medium roast oolongs, however I personally prefer a darker, richer roast. (OMG Mandala’s Big red robe is amazing!)

200 °F / 93 °C

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA