MMm, I do love creme brulee! However, the last 2 weeks I’ve done a big diet overhaul with calorie counting madness. With that said, I need to keep my desserts in check even more. WIth this tea, the main flavor is the black base, with a light burnt sugar taste with a creamy texture.
For a black tea drinker wanting a little sweet hit, this is the tea. I was hoping / expecting something closer to DavidsTea Creme brulee, which has a much stronger flavor.

Suziqzer

Hope your diet goes well… I’m having a hard time getting started.. Ugh. I’m sure dessert teas will be a staple when I finally get the motivation.

Comments

Suziqzer

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA