BIG MUG! 16oz / 463ml! I got the spiffy Brenton Navy Octopus design (spring 2014 design) which is very attractive and tentacled.

The mug is taller than I thought it was, from pictures online. Handle is big and easy to hold, the mug isn’t thick so is easy to sip from.

What I didn’t like is now I have 3 perfect tea infusers. I don’t think I really need anymore and wish I could just buy the mug on its own. The nordic mug came with a bigger infuser than the Perfect Tea Mug’s infuser, and I’m probably going to use this new tea infuser more.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/nordic-mug-davidstea-oolong-owl-teaware-review/

Anna

“Very attractive and tentacled”! I’m in love!

Marzipan

Did you see those awesome tentacle mugs that someone linked on Reddit? It was a guy who linked his tea set up.

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

This one? http://i.imgur.com/AJ7OpfB.jpg swooon! Hopefully the potter will have some up for sale soon.

Those are SO PRETTY.

Yes they are so neat!

Suziqzer

Oh.. I could always use more infusers, but then again, I’m still pretty much a newbie and only have a couple. Hopefully one day I’ll feel like you about it. Maybe they should offer them at a small discount w/o the infuser.

Comments

Anna

“Very attractive and tentacled”! I’m in love!

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA