I got a package of this tea for free when I bought a buncha stuff at Lupicia Honolulu. However, I had this tea before in bagged form. It was actually one of my first reviews for Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/white-christmas-by-lupicia-tea-review/

The loose leaf is much nicer! It actually has those big blobby metallic sugar crystals, which I didn’t see in the tea bag. The flavor is much smoother and creamy. Also sweeter (probably from the sugar). I wonder how much better favorites of mine (ie Champagne Rose) would be loose rather than bagged?

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA