reviewed Smart Soak by Mandala Tea

HOLY !#$%^ This stuff works and is AMAZING! DAAANG. I was stubborn and liked my cheapy “baking soda and water scrub” method, but I never got my strainers clean. So I decided to buy the 6oz of the Smart soak to try it out.

Seriously steepster, check out my blog post (Oolong Owl) for the pictures of Smart Soak at work – I test run the smart soak with a gongfu tea strainer and it came out brand new. http://oolongowl.com/smart-soak-tea-stain-dissolver-mandala-tea-oolong-owl-review/

I then tried it on my horrific, disgusting, about to trash it gravity steeper from the tea stained bowels of hell and it came out impressively clean! I had scrubbed the blasted thing many times, but after 2 minutes using the smart soak I could see the tea stains peeling off.

I actually noticed my tea tasting better with the sparkling clean tea strainers – like I was using a brand new strainer. Very spiffy!

(on a side note.. rating this 100, with the Steepster green licky happy face is weird. Not drinking this stuff and it is probably a bad idea and smells like stale old tea)

lmao i love this stuff!

Jilly Beane

Huh! Maybe it’s time to beautify my horror of a gravity strainer. I really never liked using it because of how hard it was to clean, so i fully admit to putting minimal effort into its cleanliness.

Now it lurks at the back of my cabinet.

MzPriss

LOL! I was just about to review this myself as I cleaned up all my teaware with it day before yesterday. It’s magic!

Comments

lmao i love this stuff!

Jilly Beane

Now it lurks at the back of my cabinet.

MzPriss

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA