A very delicate tea! What I love here is the texture – it sips in juicy, meyer lemon sweets, and mid sip Lemon French Macaron gets creamy, silky, melted butter and fluffy, tasting of pastries. That creamy texture lingers after each sip! I also enjoy how the lemon here tastes natural, but not tart.

LFM tastes better cooled – a little sweeter, the lemon mellows more and melds with the creamy pastry flavors, so this tea is awesome for working away without worrying my cup got too cold.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/lemon-french-macaron-white-tea-butiki-teas-oolong-owl-tea-review/

gmathis

Oh, mercy, you are making me hungry and thirsty simultaneously :)

Ost

That blog post made my mouth water xD I gotta get around to ordering from Butiki soon!

Comments

gmathis

Oh, mercy, you are making me hungry and thirsty simultaneously :)

Ost

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA