I got a sachet of this tea at the World Tea Expo 2014. Weirdly, they have pretty nice looking loose leaf, but only samples of the bagged stuff. I asked a question about the bagged tea leaf being different (and it is, ground up for bagged tea) and they opened the package to show me how it still smells good – and gave it to me along with some other sachets of other stuff.

Decided to drink this one as its open (and mysteriously did not get tossed about or wrecked in my shopping bag) and I prepared it iced. Actually, a pretty decent bagged tea – the ceylon black is not bad and the mixed berry flavor comes out strong – I can taste blueberries mostly. Slight tart, but pretty fresh overall. Good level of fruityness that I didn’t add any sugar.

I wouldn’t go out of my way to secure more of this tea, but it is pretty solid for bagged – much better than the usual grocery store tea offerings and a tasty fruity iced tea. Wish I had it in loose leaf form tho.

Iced
donkeytiara

My sister will be sharing her samples from the trade show with me…. can’t wait to compare notes with you! :)

Comments

donkeytiara

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA