Of course I had to choose this tea as part of my Simple Loose Leaf Selection club. PU’ER!

Hot, it is mostly ripe pu’er flavored backed with coconut with a light fruity finish – good if you want some pu’er with a tropical twist.

Iced – this is where this tea shines – it’s fruity mango papaya upfront, coconut finish with an interesting earthy background. Kinda similar to drinking a black tea, but more rich and earthy. I’m sure I could serve this to my iced tea friends and they’ll dig it.

Full review on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/june-simple-loose-leaf-tea-selection-club/

Iced
Christina

I’m still waiting for my box to show up. I hope it does soon…

Awkward Soul

I got mine last Friday, but I’m also in the US. Hopefully yours arrives soon!

Comments

Christina

I’m still waiting for my box to show up. I hope it does soon…

Awkward Soul

I got mine last Friday, but I’m also in the US. Hopefully yours arrives soon!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA